Independent Mobility & Rehab is proud to be Newcastle’s leading NDIS accredited supplier of disability, mobility and rehabilitation equipment. Situated on Lambton Road, Broadmeadow we are centrally located to Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens, Central Coast and the Hunter Valley.
With over 36 years combined experience, our staff have a diverse range of skills that allow us the capacity to solve complex client needs and issues. Our five fully fitted out service technician’s vans can supply, service and repair all make and models of disability and mobility equipment from Port Macquarie in the north, to the Hawksbury River in the south and to Denman in the west of the Upper Hunter.
At Independent Mobility & Rehab, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide:
- In home servicing (or non-contact visits if preferred)
- Product trials
- Scripted disability equipment
- Regular scheduled maintenance and preventative maintenance programs
- Emergency call out for repairs
- Repairs to all make and models of rehabilitation, disability and mobility equipment
- Qualified service technicians
- Test and Tag service
- Repairs to all brands of equipment
- Supply and installation of genuine parts
- General maintenance and repairs
- Industry trained and qualified service technicians
Our team of dedicated administration staff and highly skilled service technicians hold current National Police Checks, NDIS Worker Checks and are fully vaccinated against Influenza and Covid19.