Dandelion House is excited to meet you at the Hunter Disability Expo!
At Dandelion House, we provide an innovative and person-centred approach to clients in a Supported Independent Living (SIL) Arrangement in the Newcastle/Hunter and Western New South Wales regions. Our services are designed to meet everyday living needs and our clients will be supported to reach their goals and aspirations. We have a team comprised of highly motivated, caring and empathetic individuals leading the way to produce a flexible, friendly and reliable service.
Dandelion House acknowledges that everyone is equal and should be able to lead a fulfilling and purposeful life – a life where everyone’s voice is heard, decisions are respected and to become the person one aspires to be.
We provide the following services:
- Assistance with Daily Life Tasks in a Group or Shared Living Arrangement
- Community Participation
- Development of Daily Living and Life Skills
- Supported Independent Living in a Group environment
- Assistance with daily living activities and transport
- Assistance with social and community participation
- We provide person-centred services and supports.
- We ensure our clients are treated with the highest regard whilst upholding their rights and promoting greater independence and advocating for choice and control.
- We allow everyone to have an equal opportunity and voice in their life.
- To encourage, assist and enable our clients to participate in social activities at whatever level they wish.
- For Dandelion House to be acknowledged as a model for supported independent living, responsive to the ever-changing needs of our communities and people with disabilities.
- To enable our clients to improve their lives as they work towards greater independence.
We hope that the above information has helped you to understand what Dandelion House is all about.
We look forward to seeing you at the Hunter Disability Expo in May!
For more information, visit our website at https://www.dandelionhouse.com.au/ or searching on Instagram and Facebook for @DandelionHouseAU.
– The Dandelion House Team